What Information We Gather
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store most information you choose to give us through the Site or give us in any other way. In some cases regulations prevent us from storing certain information. In those instances, we may have the information temporarily, but it is not stored.
- Automatic Information: We obtain some information automatically whenever you enter our Site. This is not personal information. It is technical data exchanged between your computer and ours.
- E-mail Communications: We may store some of the information contained in email messages you send to us. We may also receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Easy Plum, if your computer supports such capabilities.
- Information from Other Sources: In some cases you may give information to an agent providing services on our behalf, and that agent will make the information available to us.
Information Collection and Use – When you choose to provide us with any personal information, we store the information with security in compliance with the industry standard. We may collect any of the following information:
- telephone numbers
- email address
- miscellaneous related items in order to provide services
This information may be obtained when you:
- contact us via our contact page
- request that we provide you with Services
- sign up for email and text messages
- use social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- submit info on any form on our site
- speak with us via telephone or chat messages
We will only use your personal information for business purposes including:
- to enhance security on the Site
- verification of your identity when you log in on your account
- making the Site easy and enjoyable for you to use
- to customize your browsing experience
- provide Services, including, but not limited to, sales, email services, text messaging services, social media and related data and internet services for marketing and research
- communicate special offers and features to you, should you choose to receive such notices
- providing any information that may be required for legal compliance
- to respond to your questions or suggestions
- You may change your personal information at any time
- You may also opt of email and text messages sent for marketing purposes
Disclosure Regarding Third Parties—We may share parts of your personal information with 3rd party business affiliates for business purposes such as fulfilling orders, shipping, processing payments, underwriting, sending mail, text messages, and email, marketing and analysis, delivery, collections, and customer support. Generally, these parties are essential to providing you access to this Site and delivering the Easy Plum Services. We may also share information for:
- Third parties as required by law
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of customers on behalf of other businesses. You have the choice of opting out of any such offers at any time
Automatic Data Collection and Cookies/Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We will also collect non-personal information, which is data that does not necessitate direct contact with the specific individual. This information will allow us to improve our products, services, and marketing strategies. Such information may include, but is not limited to, zip and area code, age, gender, job or source of income, and interests. We can collect, use, and disclose any of this non-personal information for any purpose. If non-personal information is included with personal information, then the combined data will be considered personal information and treated as such.
- Like most commercial sites, our Site has features that automatically collect certain data that help us maintain the quality of our Site. This information includes IP address, web browser, domain names, access times, and referring Sites.
- Most Web browsers have an option to turn cookies off and another feature to clear all cookies. If you turn cookies off, then you will not be provided with the same benefits that a cookie will give you.
We Protect the Security of Your Personal Information
We secure your personal information. It is our goal to ensure the privacy of your information. Recent hacking incidents involving major banks, retailers, and the federal government have shown that no one can guarantee absolute security of your personal information; however, Easy Plum uses a combination of firewalls, encryption programs, and Secure Socket Layer technology to protect the personal data we collect from you. We also employ other security techniques to protect personal data against loss, misuse, alteration, and unauthorized access.
Retention and Storage
We will retain your information for as long as necessary. If you no longer wish us to hold your information, refer to the Contact Us page of our Site.
Are Children Allowed to Use Easy Plum.com?
No. Easy Plum does not offer products or services to children. Persons under 18 years of age may use our Site only under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
It is Possible to Update, Correct, or Delete Your Personal Information
You can modify and amend certain personal information stored on the Site, such as your name, phone number, email address, and mailing address, by contacting us via email at the contact page or as set forth below in the “Contact Easy Plum regarding your concerns and questions” section. To modify or delete personal information related to an email or text program, simply follow the instructions included in your email, or send a reply stating your request, and we will make the requested changes.
We retain information provided to us indefinitely unless otherwise stated. We will keep some personal information you have requested to remove for the following purposes:
- Troubleshoot problems
- Provide security
- Assist us with investigations
- Enforce Site rules and policies
- Comply with legal regulations and compliance requirements
Therefore, you should expect that we will comply with the law, but you should not expect that all of your personal information would always be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
Copies of Website Are Prohibited
We prohibit anyone recording and storing our Site and the information in it. This prohibition includes copies made electronically by “web bots” (program that make automated copies) and other similar programs. We deny any ad all rights or privileges for making copies of the Site that may be claimed by any person or company unless the person or company obtains written authorization from Easy Plum prior to making any copy or reproduction.
Contact Easy Plum Regarding Your Questions and Concerns
Please note that whenever you submit any information to us in connection with any services related to the Site, you consent to let us process this information in the United States as necessary to provide the services in which you are participating.
Easy Plum — Attention: Webmaster
2501 Oak Lawn Ave
Dallas, Texas 75219