CISRD1650DC RB 500
SRD-1650DC is a high performance 16 channel recording solution with embedded Linux and H.264 codec technology. This DVR records up to 480/400 (NTSC/PAL) fps at CIF resolution. The SRD-1650DC comes equipped with up the coax support feature and multiple RS-485 protocol support.
- 16ch real-time DVR
- Video (H.264) / Audio (ADPCM)
- Up to 480 (NTSC) / 400 (PAL)ips recording rate
- Up to 16ch audio inputs and 1ch audio outputs
- Combined BNC and VGA/HDMI video output for main display
- SRD-1650 : Max 6 internal HDD (HDD x 6)
- SRD-1650D : Max 5 internal HDD (HDD x 5)
- HDD & DVD SATA interface
- Built-in web viewer
- DVD-RW (SRD-1650D)
- Event notifications by E-mail
- 500 GB
- Compression: H.264 / ADPCM
- Channels: 16 Channels
- Storage: Max 5 internal HDD
- Built-In CD/DVD Burner: DVD-RW
- Resolution: 704 x 480 NTSC
- PTZ Control: Includes advanced up-the-coax telemetry control via Coaxitron
- Inputs: 16 composite video 0.5-1 Vpp, 75 ohm automatic termination
- Frame Rate: 480FPS NTSC
- Software: Linux
- Streaming: Multi-stream - H.264 (4CIF/CIF)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 17.3 x 3.5 x 16.9" (440 x 88 x 430 mm)
- Weight: Approx. 16.1 lb (7.5 kg)
Samsung SVR-1650 16 Channels DVR
The SVR-1650 is a 16 channel stand-alone DVR showcasing state-of-the-art digital image processing technology. The cutting-edge MPEG-4 compression technology was used to build the SVR-1650 to give it a capability to record video at 480fps. The SVR-1650's dual image processing unit stabilizes network transmissions and improves network speed to an incomparable level.
You can configure up to 4 internal HDD for 720 x 480, crystal clear, high resolution image data storage, and the standard DVD+RW, together with a USB memory stick, provide convenient ways to back-up large data. The SVR-1650 is controlled by a mouse, something you are already familiar with.
Together with the user friendly GUI, controlling the SVR-1650 couldn't be easier. It also comes with standard multi-protocol for easy networking with other peripherals. All the premium functions are included in the SVR-1650 to give you the highest level of security, and its luxurious design will upgrade the elegance of your video surveillance system.
- 480fps all channel real-time recording using MPEG-4 technology
- Supports high resolution image
- Multiple recording settings
- Variety of input controllers including mouse, remote control, and a keyboard
- Easy-to-use and convenient GUI
- Front USB port and AV output port
- Optimal network speed
- Stable network speed
- Manages up to 5 DVR simultaneously
- Large data back up using DVD+RW
- Supports scalability of DVR/Speed Dome using System Keyboard Controller
- Supports text recording of ATM/POS transaction
- Audio port : 4 in / 2 out, Sensor port : 16 in / 4 out
- 500 GB
Product Type: Security Systems - DVR & NVR
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.