- Audio Technica AT95E Cartridge, +/-%10 Proffesional Pitch Control with target light
- Aluminum Turntable Platter, High gloss piano finish, Anti shock legs
- Auto-return professinal S Shaped Metal Tone-arm, Detachable Headshell And Counter-weight Included
- With PC Link Function To Record From Turntable To Computer, RCA line out
- Built in Preamp with bypass selector, Rotary Knob For Play/Stop/33/45RPM Selection
- This high quality 2 speed turntable, not only looks great, but sound great as well. With slick body design, high gloss piano finish and silver and chrome color accents, an eye catching addition to your selection. Premium cartridge, Audio Technica AT95E on board for great sound quality. Aluminum cast platter insures a smooth rotation. Auto stop and auto return professional S shaped metal Tone-arm for easy use. Built-In pre-amp will allow you to connect the unit to any powered (Active) speaker system, or amplifier. For serious sound enthusiast, Pre-amp by pass, is provided to connect to your professional system. Connects directly to PC to transfer your vinyl to digital file. Software and USB cord is included.
This stylish high quality turntable not only looks great, but also sounds great. High Gloss Piano finish chases, with slick design is a real eye catcher. 2 speed analog turntable with rotary knob for Play/Stop/33 and 45RPM selector. Professional S shaped metal Tone-arm is equipped with auto return. Turntable platter is high quality Aluminum for smooth rotation. Equipped with premium Audio Technica AT95E Cartridge, for clear sound. Professional Pitch control with target light and spotted try. Includes built-in Pre-Amp. For serious sounds enthusiast, Pre-Amp by-pass selector is also provided. USB digital output, with PC link and software to connect directly to your PC.
Product Type: Audio - Home Audio
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.